Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 330

Thread: getting to know each other

  1. #161
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Thunder.... Even tho I jump outta my skin when it's to close..
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Bacon or sausage?

  2. #162
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    bacon!!!!!!!!

    banana or pineapple

  3. #163
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do love my fruits. I love to add mashed banannas to my morning Pancakes, and I love to add crushed pineapple to my after dinner bowl of Ice cream, But if I had to choose one it would be pineapple because Roger Loves Pineapple Upside Down Cake...ALot Oh yea!

    Andy Griffith, or Leave It to Beaver ReRuns?

  4. #164
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    "Andy Griffith, or Leave It to Beaver ReRuns? "

    I can't answer this cause I don't know neither one of em*L

    *sits and waits for someone to explain*,..

    *mumbles to self: again, geez that happens rather often lately*LOL*

  5. #165
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    NoClouds, I am so sorry, I feel like we are neighbors and I forget about the miles apart in real life.

    Andy Griffith was a 5o's TV show about a small town sheriff and his daily exploits, Always ending with a moral to the story, While leave It To Beaver was a story about a little boy who tried to be good, but somehow gets himself into trouble, but learns a lesson before the end of the show.

    How about I change my Question to:

    A box of tissiues and an old Romance B&W Movie or a pillow to hug and a new tearjerker movie?

  6. #166
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "Shotgun"....wait a minute...where did I see that???? Ok take a deep breath....think...

    Ford or Chevy

  7. #167
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Chevy

    King Kong or Godzilla?*L

  8. #168
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    King Kong...

    Wine or Liquor

  9. #169
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Thank you Roger!!! Most american TV shows are shown on german TV too, sooner or later, they just get a german name and off course they are translated into german but I had never heard of the above. So thank you again*S*

    I'd choose the pillow ( better said my teddybear) and a new movie,....

    Movie theater or living room

  10. #170
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    sweet wine


    hot chocolate or cold glass of milk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •